Our First Post With The Tips For Traveling

By Help Me Get That Job Saturday 15 April 2017

Travelling Tips Number One



Here is the start of our New blog How to give you help and advice that you might not have thought about before you travel, I have travelled the world many times and I've learnt many things and I've been in many situations and all those years I got better and better at picking up things that stop me from getting myself in a pickle when I'm away, all the things that I picked up I'm now going to pass on to you to give you my experience in a lot shorter time.






Making a list.


Always make a list of what you're planning on taking with you so that when the time comes the pack you will have this list to go by, start the list a few weeks early because you'll always remember a few things over the next few days and weeks to add to it.


Travel insurance.



Always make sure you take out travel insurance and make sure it covers you for what you need also remember that most travel insurances do not pay out when you have an accident if you're under the influence of alcohol and drugs if you have any illnesses you need to explain to the insurance company about these because again they will not pay out if you do not tell them when you take out the insurance. Always take a photograph of your travel insurance and send it to yourself email so that in the event of an accident you've got a copy of it in your email as well as a paper copy with you.


Documents



This is one of the most important tips I can give you and that is to take photographs of all your documents and tickets hotel reservations and car hire if you take photocopies or take photos from your phone you will have a copy of them on your phone as well as the original but it's good to send all these to yourself in an email so that have you ever lose your bag and your phone use a log on to somebody's computer and log onto an email to retrieve the documents to print them out.


Cables and chargers.


Always remember to take your cables and your chargers for your phone and your cameras this is  one thing that many people tend to forget and you'll soon realise you forgot it when they both go flat so if you make that on your list you will then be member when it comes to a packing your bags it'll be a good idea to put it in the day before or even better still to buy another lead so that you've got one at home and one in your bag, also remember to take the batteries for gadgets or anything else that you're likely to use it for as they might not be available in the country that you're travelling to.

Post Tags:

Jillur Rahman

I'm Jillur Rahman. A full time web designer. I enjoy to make modern template. I love create blogger template and write about web design, blogger. Now I'm working with Themeforest. You can buy our templates from Themeforest.

No Comment to " Our First Post With The Tips For Traveling "